uniqs
scelli (banned)
Four More Years!
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

scelli (banned) to Mele20

to Mele20

Re: Yahoo to Users: Let Us Read Your Emails or -- Goodbye!

said by Mele20:

I don't respect sheeple. I consider anyone using social networking to be a sheeple. It doesn't mean I hate them. I may love them because they may be my relatives and some friends. But I don't respect them.

Persons who frequent this forum should know better.

That's a bunch of pompous nonsense though I'm not surprised in the slightest. Personally, I have absolutely no use whatsoever for social networking in any form.

However: As a veteran, could also be very elitist by making the generalized (and probably unfair) statement saying I don't respect various able-bodied individuals around here utilizing pithy sayings defending freedom as their signature simply because those participants might never have spent a day defending said freedom in the armed forces

Speaking of your signature: It is fairly well known that there is no empirical proof Thomas Jefferson ever said the quote you've attributed to him. Do the research. If anyone here can prove differently, I'll render my apologies for being incorrect. That's something a few on this forum have failed miserably to do in the past despite being presented overwhelming evidence to the contrary.