All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
internalaudi
join:2012-02-29

internalaudi

Looking for a few people wanting to sign up in July

I just cancelled my Bell service effective July 20 and am looking for like-minded individuals who are considering moving to Electronic Box sometime in July.

»www.electronicbox.net/en ··· ription/

Group of 4 or +

Get 2$/month rebate on all accounts in the group as long as you stay with us.
Also, all members of your group will save 10$ on a modem purchase.\

Let me know. Thanks.
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc

I thought this discount was for family, friends, colleagues, etc.
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by GuiGQc:

I thought this discount was for family, friends, colleagues, etc.

I think it's a group buy. It worked over redflagdeals. I will ask tonight and keep you all posted.
GuiGQc
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc to internalaudi

to internalaudi
I'm not sure you're supposed to be "recruting" publicly for this...

Maybe try on your Facebook?
internalaudi

internalaudi

Thanks for the tip. I will consider your advice.

Ebox_Eric
join:2012-04-07

Ebox_Eric to internalaudi

to internalaudi
He can try and find people anywhere he wants. It is not reserved for friends and familly. As long as you have multiple person who sign up at the same time you will be able to get the rebate.

shameonyou
join:2013-06-05
canada

shameonyou to internalaudi

to internalaudi
Any group of 4 works!
donl
join:2010-04-23
Brampton, ON

donl to internalaudi

to internalaudi
I signed up a month ago, started a group buy thread at RFD and got 4 others. I saved on modem purchase and $2 off per month. My 25/10 is rock solid. +1 for Ebox
internalaudi

internalaudi

Just found the two thread in the Group Buys forum.

Still looking for three more individuals.

seb
@electronicbox.net

seb

Anon

Le rabais de 1$ pour une référence est-il toujours en vigueur? (un client actuel qui réfère quelqu'un).
xcimo
Fibe 50-50
join:2007-11-21
Gatineau, QC

xcimo

said by seb :

Le rabais de 1$ pour une référence est-il toujours en vigueur? (un client actuel qui réfère quelqu'un).

oui
cosmic01
join:2013-06-18
Canada

cosmic01 to internalaudi

to internalaudi
I'm interested as I want to switch to Ebox cable from Teksavvy DSL in july. I just hope that Ebox will have off-peak for cable very soon. So now we have to find at least 2 other persons.
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by cosmic01:

I'm interested as I want to switch to Ebox cable from Teksavvy DSL in july. I just hope that Ebox will have off-peak for cable very soon. So now we have to find at least 2 other persons.

Yes, two more to go Cosmic. I sent you a private message as to how to get that group buy order through based on Electronic Box customer service instruction.
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by internalaudi:

said by cosmic01:

Yes, two more to go Cosmic. I sent you a private message as to how to get that group buy order through based on Electronic Box customer service instruction.

Cosmic, I think I found another one willing to join our group over at Redflagdeals.

I'll call Electronic Box if we can pay separately and if we can have differing install dates since our current ISP services will have varying end dates in July.

eboxnat1
join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC

eboxnat1

said by internalaudi:

I'll call Electronic Box if we can pay separately and if we can have differing install dates since our current ISP services will have varying end dates in July.

Having different services and different installation dates is not an issue at all, but the order process for the group rebate might be.

The Group order is an interactive form on our website, and each person's information needs to be entered in one session. A group of 4 or more is not something that can be handled over the phone.

The RDF deal was something fun we planned for a one time deal until the new group order feature was available for the order forms.

-Natasha
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by eboxnat1:

said by internalaudi:

Having different services and different installation dates is not an issue at all, but the order process for the group rebate might be.

The Group order is an interactive form on our website, and each person's information needs to be entered in one session. A group of 4 or more is not something that can be handled over the phone.

The RDF deal was something fun we planned for a one time deal until the new group order feature was available for the order forms.

-Natasha

Thanks Natasha. Does this mean credit card prepayment (modem and first month) must also be entered through the interactive form or can each of the group member make the payment separately?

shameonyou
join:2013-06-05
canada

shameonyou

Every person in your group will fill up his own form and put his own payment information on the form.

( you wont have to pay for all 4 members, you'll pay for yourself and they will pay for themselves)
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by shameonyou:

Every person in your group will fill up his own form and put his own payment information on the form.

( you wont have to pay for all 4 members, you'll pay for yourself and they will pay for themselves)

So Natasha is right in that the four of us have to be in front of the same computer and take turns filling our individual information in?

Can I initiate the group buy/order on my computer and have each of them fill up their own order. Won't Electronic Box be able to trace the first and last name of the individuals?

There's also the questions and comments and can that be used to mention the group buy and who initiated it?

Thanks so much Chris.
cosmic01
Canada

cosmic01

I looked at the form on their web site. It looks like the first subscriber has to enter the name of the 2nd subscriber, the 2nd subscriber has to enter the name of the 3rd subscriber, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What I don't understand is this phrase:
"After sending the form you will be taken to an empty form again to complete registration for the next subscriber."

This contradicts that each person has to fill their own form. Is it one person who fills the 4 forms or each their own ? Can a session be shared by 4 persons separately ?
donl
join:2010-04-23
Brampton, ON

donl to internalaudi

to internalaudi
I was lucky to get in on the RFD group deal when it happened because the way it work right now doesn't make any sense. This mean any group you put together most likely will have to be friends or family as it require entry at the same time on one computer during the same session. My opinion, this is the most backward and non-conventional way of offering group discount. This means you cannot put a group of anonymous users together.

Suggestion:

Let say I have a group of 4, why won't you let the group come up with a group name and when each member of the group signup they all quote that name in the comment area and when you process the order you will match all orders that quoted the same group name. Having it the way you do now make it virtually impossible to setup a group of users that are anonymous or from different geographical area.
internalaudi

2 edits

internalaudi

said by donl:

I was lucky to get in on the RFD group deal when it happened because the way it work right now doesn't make any sense. This mean any group you put together most likely will have to be friends or family as it require entry at the same time on one computer during the same session. My opinion, this is the most backward and non-conventional way of offering group discount. This means you cannot put a group of anonymous users together.

Suggestion:

Let say I have a group of 4, why won't you let the group come up with a group name and when each member of the group signup they all quote that name in the comment area and when you process the order you will match all orders that quoted the same group name. Having it the way you do now make it virtually impossible to setup a group of users that are anonymous or from different geographical area.

You are right. I just called and was told we have to sign up using the same computer as Step 5 would have to be completed.

It's a shame Electronic Box turned this group sign up backward.

diskace
Retired
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21

diskace to cosmic01

Premium Member

to cosmic01
said by cosmic01:

I looked at the form on their web site. It looks like the first subscriber has to enter the name of the 2nd subscriber, the 2nd subscriber has to enter the name of the 3rd subscriber, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"After sending the form you will be taken to an empty form again to complete registration for the next subscriber."

This contradicts that each person has to fill their own form. Is it one person who fills the 4 forms or each their own ? Can a session be shared by 4 persons separately ?

One person fill for the group. Payment can be taken on 4 different credit cards (since each form has it's own payment option) so you are not responsible for the payment of every member of your group.

What i suggest is do it over the phone with people in your group or with a program like teamviewer so once person #1 complete the form person #2 connect with teamviewer and fill his form.
internalaudi

internalaudi

said by diskace:

said by cosmic01:

One person fill for the group. Payment can be taken on 4 different credit cards (since each form has it's own payment option) so you are not responsible for the payment of every member of your group.

What i suggest is do it over the phone with people in your group or with a program like teamviewer so once person #1 complete the form person #2 connect with teamviewer and fill his form.

Good morning Jean-Philippe,

I was advised over email we can do this, can we confirm if we can take this route?

=====
We inform you that you have only to write in the comment box that we are 4 persons that we sign up and our name are .... . The person that will proceed your order will add the promotion for you all at the same time .
If you have more questions please do not hesitate to contact us .
=====

Thanks so much.

diskace
Retired
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21

diskace

Premium Member

Yes this can workout as well but it needs to be done quickly (i.e within 24 hours) so we can match all the orders.
also311
join:2013-06-25

also311 to internalaudi

to internalaudi
Just canceled Videotron. I have interest in a group buy for the month of July. How do I join the group ?
cosmic01
Canada

cosmic01

Hi also311, create an account on www.redflagdeals.com if you don't have one already. Then see this thread:

»forums.redflagdeals.com/ ··· 40850/6/

PM your name, city and province to alanbrenton on redflagdeals.com. Welcome to the group.

I sent you a pm on here. Check your inbox.
internalaudi

internalaudi

Group order sent out. Thanks again Electronic Box for extending this courtesy/flexibility.
GuiGQc
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc to internalaudi

to internalaudi
said by internalaudi:

the four of us have to be in front of the same computer and take turns filling our individual information in?

Really? That's not very convenient...
said by internalaudi:

=====
We inform you that you have only to write in the comment box that we are 4 persons that we sign up and our name are .... . The person that will proceed your order will add the promotion for you all at the same time .
=====

Good thing this is accepted, but the website still doesn't let you know about this method.

GB97
@bell.ca

GB97

Anon

i'm ready to sign up ASAP I have 2 more weeks left on my current one. i will sign up regardless so might as well try to join a group