FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

1 edit

FFH5

Premium Member

[NFL] Patriots TE Hernandez charged with murder

NE Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez under police suspicion for involvement in a murder of an amateur football player.

»www.foxnews.com/us/2013/ ··· +Text%29

State police went to the North Attleboro home of Aaron Hernandez, a 23-year-old New England Patriots tight end, on Friday.

That development came as multiple media outlets reported that an arrest warrant had been – or would be – issued for Hernandez in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester. Lloyd’s body was found Monday in an industrial park near Hernandez’s home, with at least one gunshot to the head, according to reports.

CBS affiliate reported that a warrant had been issued and Hernandez would be charged with obstruction of justice. The Boston Globe reported Friday that police have surveillance videos that show Hernandez with Lloyd on the morning police say Lloyd was killed.

ABC News cited sources with knowledge of the investigation saying Hernandez destroyed his cell phone and surveillance videos from the cameras at his home, and that his home was cleaned hours after Odin was killed.

He{Hernandez} is also being sued in South Florida by a man who claims Hernandez shot him in the face after they argued at a strip club.

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe

Premium Member

Re: [NFL] Patriots TE Hernandez under police suspicion in a murd

What a bizarre situation this has turned out to be. I like to believe in innocent until proven guilty but when someone goes and destroys his surveillance system, breaks his phone and also has a professional clean his home, it just doesn't look good at all.
billydunwood
join:2008-04-23
united state

billydunwood to FFH5

to FFH5
So they are or have put out a warrant for Obstruction of Justice for him not cooperating? Last I looked, the 5th Amendment still applies in the United States. If he doesn't want to talk, he doesn't have to and you shouldn't be arrested for exercising your constitutional right

EDIT: Just looked at ABC, and saw the charges were based on "possible" destruction of evidence.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness

Yeah, he supposedly destroyed his home security system and his cellphone, and hired some housecleaners to scrub his house.
»abcnews.go.com/US/aaron- ··· 19445131

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74 to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Time to fire up a drone.

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

Police conducted more searches of his house Saturday.
»www.norwichbulletin.com/ ··· X07noT45

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Looks like Tebow will be the starting TE

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Its not a good thing to be known as a Tight End in prison.

Eyeballs
Premium Member
join:2000-04-25
Worcester, MA

Eyeballs to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
It'll be interesting to see what they charge him with. MA doesn't have an Obstruction of Justice statute. They have some weird thing buried in an Intimidation of a Witness statute, but no outright obstruction statute.

If they charge him with something like Conspiracy or Accessory After, they guy will most likely just pay his bail and be out in a few hours.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

The Patriots released Hernandez on Wednesday morning.

»tracking.si.com/2013/06/ ··· ref=sihp

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by capdjq:

The Patriots released Hernandez on Wednesday morning.

»tracking.si.com/2013/06/ ··· ref=sihp

The news item say he was also arrested, but the charge wasn't specified yet. That charge will be available after he is arraigned later today.
FFH5

FFH5

Premium Member

And on another note, the NFL just keeps racking up good news from its players: »www.foxnews.com/us/2013/ ··· +Text%29

An attempted murder charge for a Cleveland Browns rookie.

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to FFH5

to FFH5
Wall to wall coverage on the Boston stations.
Just got to court.

Eyeballs
Premium Member
join:2000-04-25
Worcester, MA

1 edit

Eyeballs to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Wow, Murder. And assorted firearms charges.

And he gets NO BAIL!

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

4 edits

FFH5 to capecoddah

Premium Member

to capecoddah
said by capecoddah:

Wall to wall coverage on the Boston stations.
Just got to court.

»www.policymic.com/articl ··· -charged

Charged with 1st degree murder and a bunch of illegal possession of firearms counts.

Prosecutor has tons of text msgs from Hernandez implicating him in the murder. I guess the dummy thought if he destroyed his cellphone the texts wouldn't be recoverable. I guess he didn't know that the cellphone company has these texts on their servers.

Prosecutor using texts to argue against granting bail. Bail arguments continue.

Hernandez held without bail.
»profootballtalk.nbcsport ··· -murder/
FFH5

1 edit

FFH5

Premium Member

Here is a blow-by-blow description of what the prosecutors say occurred: »www.cbssports.com/nfl/bl ··· murdered

If I read that right, it seems there are 2 others involved in the alleged murder. If true, I bet they are already cutting deals with the prosecutors to testify against Hernandez.
»www.chron.com/sports/art ··· 2966.php

Investigators also did not say who fired the shots at Lloyd and they did not identify the two other people who were with Hernandez or say whether they were under arrest.

Tokidoki
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

Tokidoki to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5

Re: [NFL] Patriots TE Hernandez charged with murder

Retard athletes with a good future for themselves only to mess it up with stupid shit like this. What a shame if he really did commit a murder.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

1 recommendation

Moorecards to FFH5

to FFH5
Click for full size

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Stupid motherf#cker.

Just stupid.

capecoddah
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to FFH5

to FFH5
Having a bad day?

Woke up in a suburban McMansion with a mufti-million dollar job.

Go to bed in Dartmouth Jail, no job, and lost life.

He had a Golden Ticket and blew it.

I'll think about the Pats in September.
Go Sox.
billydunwood
united state

billydunwood

said by capecoddah:

Having a bad day?

Go Sox.

Innocent until proven guilty. He might have lost his job, but he hasn't lost his case.

capecoddah
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah

said by billydunwood:

said by capecoddah:

Having a bad day?

Go Sox.

Innocent until proven guilty. He might have lost his job, but he hasn't lost his case.

Where are his Hommes? Testify, my Brother!

And the gun charges are automatic 1 year charges in the Commonwealth. OK, I had a hard time keeping a straight face for that.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to MuDvAyNe

to MuDvAyNe

Re: [NFL] Patriots TE Hernandez under police suspicion in a murd

said by MuDvAyNe:

Looks like Tebow will be the starting TE

He just moved up the depth chart. And with Gronkowski coming back from multiple injuries that haven't all been healing well, he may move up some more. If he can play TE.
billydunwood
united state

billydunwood to capecoddah

to capecoddah

Re: [NFL] Patriots TE Hernandez charged with murder

said by capecoddah:

said by billydunwood:

said by capecoddah:

Having a bad day?

Go Sox.

Where are his Hommes? Testify, my Brother!

And the gun charges are automatic 1 year charges in the Commonwealth. OK, I had a hard time keeping a straight face for that.

Again, he hasn't lost his case yet. Evidence against him? Sure. Have they found him Guilty? No. Until then, under our justice system, he is innocent until proven guilty.
drslash (banned)
Goya Asma
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

drslash (banned)

In the court of public opinion and drive by forum opinions, he sounds pretty guilty. I want him to have a fair trial and then I want him put away for life.
billydunwood
united state

billydunwood

said by drslash:

In the court of public opinion and drive by forum opinions, he sounds pretty guilty. I want him to have a fair trial and then I want him put away for life.

So if he has a fair trial and is found not guilty, that would still be fair in your book? Or only if he is put away for life?

mromero
Premium Member
join:2000-12-07
Fullerton, CA

mromero to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
saw this on reddit, had to post.
drslash (banned)
Goya Asma
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

1 recommendation

drslash (banned) to billydunwood

to billydunwood
said by billydunwood:

said by drslash:

So if he has a fair trial and is found not guilty, that would still be fair in your book? Or only if he is put away for life?

Unless the evidence reported so far is a total fabrication, Hernandez is guilty of participating in a first degree murder. I don't know if there is evidence that he pulled the trigger. So, yes, put him away for life for participating in first degree murder.

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

Police capture one of Hernandez buddies in the murder in Connecticut. Being sent back to Massachusetts to face charges. His 2 helpers in the murder will be Hernandez's downfall. They will cut deals to get lowered sentences.

»www.cbsnews.com/8301-504 ··· rnandez/
»www.foxnews.com/us/2013/ ··· +Text%29

MPScan
Premium Member
join:2001-08-24
Boston, MA

MPScan to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
You think that's bad? As of this afternoon, he's being probed in two more murders:

»www.boston.com/metrodesk ··· ory.html

Readers digest (from someone who's from Boston): Double murder in mid-2012 leaving the same night club Hernandez and the recent victim left last week. The word is Hernandez murdered this guy because he "knew something" --- could it be that Lloyd knew about Hernandez's involvement in the 2012 double murder.

This is getting CRAZY.

Read the article.