Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to The Shadow

Re: Is TekSavvy the worse larger IPS in North America?

My neighbours have Teksavvy over cable and I have Rogers. There's no doubt that in my area, Rogers is much more reliable then Teksavvy. However, the difference is that Teksavvy's "heart" is in the right place and will do everything in it's power to try to resolve an issue.

With the incumbents, they often refuse to acknowledge a problem even exists until a million customers call in at the same time to complain about the same thing.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by yyzlhr:

My neighbours have Teksavvy over cable and I have Rogers. There's no doubt that in my area, Rogers is much more reliable then Teksavvy. However, the difference is that Teksavvy's "heart" is in the right place and will do everything in it's power to try to resolve an issue.

With the incumbents, they often refuse to acknowledge a problem even exists until a million customers call in at the same time to complain about the same thing.

Depends on where you are. If you on the APOI (new network) Rogers and Teksavvy should have the exact same performance, as it's ROGERS running both ISP's traffic to the same single point.

If your on the old POI system (comstock) that hasn't been moved over yet, you may see some SLOWER results with TSI.

I'm on APOI on Yorkmills, and actually have tested ROGERS and TSI side by side, with exactly the same performance.