spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

Wish there was a way to fix this

I wish there was a way to stop all these backroom dealings and for once actually have an uncorrupted and legitimate organization like all this was supposed to be in the first place. I can't say I'm not surprised that corporations have screwed everything up.

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

n2jtx

said by Mike Wolf:

I wish there was a way to stop all these backroom dealings and for once actually have an uncorrupted and legitimate organization like all this was supposed to be in the first place. I can't say I'm not surprised that corporations have screwed everything up.

Unfortunately the horses have left the starting gate. I often try to imagine how one would reasonably fix the corrupt society we now live in and I just cannot fathom a way to do it. Outside of a major disaster of a continent wide proportion that basically causes existing government institutions to collapse (along the line of Jericho or Revolution, which introduces its own problems), those that have secured their positions through backroom deals, government subsidies and cronyism will continue to rule over us. Various blue ribbon commissions and investigative committees will only nip at the heals without really solving anything.

Sorry to be such a downer but sometimes people need to understand how things really work.

buzz_4_20
join:2003-09-20
Dover, NH

buzz_4_20 to Mike Wolf

to Mike Wolf
The problem is that money seems to be the only voice that is heard.

Being Right or Good doesn't seem to matter anymore.