All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r

Referral?

I just nudged a friend in Start's direction and he placed the order over the weekend I believe but didn't provide my information.

Can I call in with this name + customer # or does he have to call in with my info?
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru

I believe he has to call in with your info. If you can IM Rocca, he may be able to help if you are nice

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

Preferably the new customer would call in or email support@start.ca with the details. But if that's a problem just IM me the details and I'll take a look.

GreenEnvy22
join:2011-08-04
St Catharines, ON

GreenEnvy22

I referred every new customer who signed up since May 1st

Gimme my money!

cybersaga
join:2011-12-19
Selby, ON

cybersaga to rocca

to rocca
You guys are pretty good about referrals. I referred someone before I even signed up, and when I signed up maybe a month after they did, you still gave me the referral bonus. That was cool.
Expand your moderator at work

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r

Re: Referral?

Just noticed something on my invoice...Is this intended Rocca? Happy you guys offer a referral program at all but just wanna make sure

Charges:

(#886008093) HST:

HST seems to be getting calculated on the full package price instead of the reduced (after the referral) amount?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

Correct, a referral credit is the equivalent of a $25 payment to your account rather than a $25 reduction in price. Referrals cannot be HST creditable, at least not without someone going to jail.