Boothbay, ME

10 recommendations

Dominokat

Premium Member

Re: Callie has passed on.

Click for full size
IMG_1437.MOV
39,492,592 bytes

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words.
I had promised not lo let Callie suffer when her kidney failure caught up with her. She lived a couple months longer then the Vets said she would, so I had that much extra time with her. During that time, she was her normal chipper self. But she went from her normal self, to me having to put her down, litteraly within two days. On the second day, it was obvious that she was ready. She just had that look in her eyes and was looking for a quiet corner. So I did what I said I would, and put her down rather then watch her in pain. She wasn't going to snap out of it this time. I miss her, and I am glad I took a lot of pictures and videos of her. She lives on in my heart.

My boss gave me time to go to the shelter and find a new kitty. Out of about 35 cats, I chose 4 I liked. There was a tiger, a black cat, and a very pretty white and black one. But one calico cat followed my every move while I was looking. She was incredibly effecitionet and so pretty and soft. I brought her home and she is loving it here.

Meet "Stella"

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT

PeteC2

MVM

DK, so sorry about Callie. Happy that you found Stella to help fill your home.

onDvine
Grown up Flower Child
Premium Member
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA

onDvine to Dominokat

Premium Member

to Dominokat
said by Dominokat:

... Meet "Stella"

Welcome home, pretty Stella.

Wishing you many happy years together, Dom.