how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

waternut1313

join:2013-06-13
Apopka, FL

BHTV Outage?

Is anyone else experiencing a TV outage in the Apopka/Orlando area? The tv signal just went out. I can still view the guide and such but I have no picture or sound. My RR is still up and running no problem. All my TVs are down and are connected to a cable box. Thanks guys!

waternut1313

Apopka, FL

Scratch that its back on now. It was off for about 15-20 minutes. Any work in the area? Thanks!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to waternut1313

said by waternut1313:

Is anyone else experiencing a TV outage in the Apopka/Orlando area? The tv signal just went out. I can still view the guide and such but I have no picture or sound. My RR is still up and running no problem. All my TVs are down and are connected to a cable box. Thanks guys!

Login to your MyServices account click the check services tab and it will tell you the status of your devices and any outage condition.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

waternut1313

Apopka, FL

Thanks for the quick reply. My status is all green but again lost tv on all the boxes. Any ideas?

waternut1313

Apopka, FL

And now its back on......... Its almost like someone is unplugging and plugging the cable back in but I still have internet.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to waternut1313

I swear it isn't me Try channels 2-99 and tell me what happens.

opp

@mindspring.com
reply to waternut1313

Just noticed this thread (started my own before seeing it) has been going on here since the weekend.

waternut1313

Apopka, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

lol Those were actually the channels I was on. I was on CF news 13 the first time it happend and then I was on CBS the second time it happend. It hasn't gone out since so hopefully its fine now. Im just curios how I lost TV signal but still had Internet.

waternut1313

Apopka, FL
reply to opp

Hey Gary, I just read a thread from opp about the A&E channel out. I just check and it was blank so I flipped the channel to the next one which would be channel 43 and I had signal then I switched back to A&E and it was magically on. Its weird!

This is after all cable boxes rebooted.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to waternut1313

Yes thank you...there is a problem in your area, we are working it now. At this point no need to call in. I'll update as I can...

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to opp

said by opp :

Just noticed this thread (started my own before seeing it) has been going on here since the weekend.

Yours may be premise related but at the moment like I said we are working on something now.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

waternut1313

Apopka, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Awesome!!!!!! Thank you so much Gary! You have saved me the hassle and stress of figuring out the problem. lol

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to waternut1313

Sorry it took me so long... had to check some things first....

waternut1313

Apopka, FL

Its all good. Im glad your here. Calling into customer service would of resulted in me having to take time off work for a tech to come out and say the issue is not in my house. LOL thanks again Gary!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to waternut1313

No problem...

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to waternut1313

Repeating guys we are aware... there is no need to call in and folks are working on it right now.

I'm checking out for the night....I'll get with you in the morning...sleep well.

opp

@mindspring.com
reply to waternut1313

Monday morning everything was back on digital and analog but one channel (A&E) on analog. Bizarrely when I called wanted to send tech to my house like they could generate the signal here after it and others had been out all over the days before. Came back Tues night thankfully long enough to record on analog tivo some shows I wanted. As typing this fox news digital froze earlier was getting into top shot and history went out. Any idea when will be fixed for good?

waternut1313

Apopka, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Gary, the Internet has now gone out. I don't know if that's part of the problem that is going on or if it's something different. Thanks again for your help.

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
kudos:1
reply to waternut1313

Internet was down in Longwood and TV was a little choppy.

All is good now.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to opp

said by opp :

Monday morning everything was back on digital and analog but one channel (A&E) on analog. Bizarrely when I called wanted to send tech to my house like they could generate the signal here after it and others had been out all over the days before. Came back Tues night thankfully long enough to record on analog tivo some shows I wanted. As typing this fox news digital froze earlier was getting into top shot and history went out. Any idea when will be fixed for good?

You are combining unrelated things together. Open a direct forums thread...I want to take a look at everything.
--