Search similar:

uniqs
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten

WEBMAIL.CFL.RR.COM problems?

Click for full size
Gary, is BH's or RR's Webmail having problems?

A few weeks ago one of my wife's e-mail addresses couldn't be accessed via the web (POP3 client on the PC still could). She called and was told to use WEBMAIL.RR.COM, and that worked.

Now it seems, as shown above, all of our CFL.RR.COM e-mail addresses can not access/sign-in the webmail site?

Yesterday, I had sporadic problems. Interestingly enough, when I do have the problem, the screen looks like above, the NORMAL display for Webmail. You might possibly recall that a long time ago I was getting a different screen, as was someone else. I now find when I get the above screen, I can not sign-in, but when the other 'odd' screen shows I can?

I still have PC POP3 access, so I an not as worried about this as I would if I couldn't do it that way.

geo44
join:2013-03-20
Saint Petersburg, FL

geo44

Have you tried clearing the cookies associated with the webmail site? Or using IE instead of firefox?
ispalten
Clermont, FL

ispalten

Yes, I did, but basically using FF.

Hmm, IE just worked?

OK, THANKS, removing FF cookies for Webmail.CFL.RR.COM fixed it!

Don't know why some ID's worked the last few days?

Beachie
Where is Shelly Miscavige?
join:2001-07-12
Saint Petersburg, FL

Beachie

Look at the URL in the address bar of your screenshot. For whatever reason, your browser is trying to go to the page you normally see after you've logged in ("https://webmail.cfl.rr.com/do/mail/folder/view") rather than the main login page ("https://webmail.cfl.rr.com/"). It's happened to me on occasion, too.

geo44
Saint Petersburg, FL

geo44 to ispalten

to ispalten
Just thought of something , are you clicking logout when you are done with the webmail or just closing the browser? If not clicking logout , that could be why the old cookies are still in place. In which case it would make sense that you were getting a session expired message.

Perhaps webmail is not handling the re-login properly by removing old cookie? Just a guess at this point.
ispalten
Clermont, FL

ispalten

said by geo44:

Just thought of something , are you clicking logout when you are done with the webmail or just closing the browser? If not clicking logout , that could be why the old cookies are still in place. In which case it would make sense that you were getting a session expired message.

Perhaps webmail is not handling the re-login properly by removing old cookie? Just a guess at this point.

We've NEVER logged out other than when we want to switch accounts?

I've got an icon on my desktop to go to Webmail.

URL is »webmail.cfl.rr.com/do/ma ··· der/view

It had ALWAYS worked until recently. Even when there at the above URL when I enter any of our UID's and P/W I would have gotten the session over message. Like I said, never happened until recently.

geo44
Saint Petersburg, FL

geo44

Probably just a glitch then. Some cookie that didnt get cleared when it should have.