SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Oh, Agent Zero

Speeding. Without a license. In a truck full of illegal fireworks.

»sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-···874.html

Gilbert Arenas was pulled over, handcuffed and placed under arrest early Thursday morning in Los Angeles, with police reportedly booking the former NBA All-Star for speeding without a license in a pickup truck full of illegal fireworks. (That's an amalgamation of the three things the ex-Washington Wizards guard was reportedly doing, not the official charge ... although it would be pretty amazing if that was a specific law you could break.)

News of Arenas' run-in with the law, and the video proof up above, come from the all-seeing eyes of TMZ, which reported that the California Highway Patrol stopped Arenas, 31, for speeding at around 2:30 a.m. PT on Thursday morning and found many, many boxes of what you'd presume were intended to be Fourth of July-earmarked fireworks in plain sight in Agent Zero's Ford truck. (Apparently, Gil was also operating without a license.)

You can see law enforcement officials removing said boxes of boomsticks from Arenas' ride and into their own custody; I'm not an expert, but that seems like an awful lot of fireworks — enough, apparently, to warrant an appearance by the Los Angeles Police Department's bomb squad...

--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Rxdoxx
Premium,Ex-Mod 2002-13
join:2000-11-03
Middle River, MD
kudos:11
durn yahoo scripts reporting me to h ttp://cdnapi.kaltura.com for wanting to see the video, and causing script errors in my browser

Good thing he wasn't in a bad accident, those things weren't only in the back, the cab was also loaded
--
Was a Cruise Fanatic, one cruise on Princess cured me. Bleah

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
kudos:2
reply to SixOfNine
"Brain not included."