uniqs

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to urbanriot

Premium Member

to urbanriot

Re: Time for the "locked in a hot car" stories again..

said by urbanriot:

It's probably why charges haven't been laid but hopefully the information comes to light as right now, it reads as though an older deaf woman left a 2 year old child in a hot car long enough to kill him. Still a pretty big deal regardless...

Well, like I said, there have been situations in the past where someone realizes they can't find their child, frantically search the house and neighbourhood and completely forgets to check the car. But yeah, the fact that charges haven't been laid lead me to believe that this might have been a tragic accident rather than negligence and/or neglect on the part of the grandmother.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by Gone:

said by urbanriot:

It's probably why charges haven't been laid but hopefully the information comes to light as right now, it reads as though an older deaf woman left a 2 year old child in a hot car long enough to kill him. Still a pretty big deal regardless...

Well, like I said, there have been situations in the past where someone realizes they can't find their child, frantically search the house and neighbourhood and completely forgets to check the car. But yeah, the fact that charges haven't been laid lead me to believe that this might have been a tragic accident rather than negligence and/or neglect on the part of the grandmother.

I think so as well. Poor woman. I also think of the poor child, they must have been scared too It makes me so sad overall.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

He probably fell asleep and that was it.

The whole situation bothers me. I keep picturing my own boy and it makes me very upset and sick to my stomach.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by Gone:

He probably fell asleep and that was it.

The whole situation bothers me. I keep picturing my own boy and it makes me very upset and sick to my stomach.

It does me as well.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Well, like I said, there have been situations in the past where someone realizes they can't find their child, frantically search the house and neighbourhood and completely forgets to check the car.

I remember this one all too well:

CAMDEN, NJ, June 24, 2005 - The father of one of three boys who vanished from Camden's hardscrabble streets made a horrifying discovery Friday night when he lifted the trunk of a car parked just feet away from where the boys were last seen and found his son and two playmates dead.

It was not clear whether the boys, who had been missing since Wednesday, climbed into the trunk and got locked in by accident or whether they were put there by someone....

It was also not clear why the 150 police officers who had been searching rivers, drainpipes and tick-infested woods for the last two days had not searched the trunk of a car parked in the yard of the home where the boys disappeared....

»www.nytimes.com/2005/06/ ··· tml?_r=0