how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RandalIT

join:2012-07-26
Calgary, AB

[DSL] Telus 50Mbps

Figured I would ask as it is now July, do we have any word on when the Telus 50Mbps package migth drop? I know last we heard was end of June early July but I am curious if this is orderable yet and just not on the website.

Thanks

TSI Marty
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
kudos:5

said by RandalIT:

Figured I would ask as it is now July, do we have any word on when the Telus 50Mbps package migth drop? I know last we heard was end of June early July but I am curious if this is orderable yet and just not on the website.

Thanks

Unfortunately not yet and regretfully I have no time table for you at the moment on when it will be available for ordering. Sorry for the inconvenience,

Martin

RandalIT

Calgary, AB

Hi Martin

Thanks for the update, we wait with our ears to the ground for an update:)

TSI Marty
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
kudos:5

said by RandalIT:

Hi Martin

Thanks for the update, we wait with our ears to the ground for an update:)

No problem, hopefully you hear the ground rumbling when everyone runs to the new package if/when its available

Martin

BadMagpie

join:2011-02-05
reply to RandalIT

I'm mildly interested in this as well. Although it looks like Telus is the only company in the world using the V2000h, would it be possible at all to have two 50 mbit lines going into it to achieve 100/20?

RandalIT

Calgary, AB
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

Possibly but from what I understand it isn't something Telus is offering, however it is possible to use MLPPP to acheive the same thing with Teksavvy.

EDIT: Of course this is assuming Teksavvy starts offering the 50Mbps package

fourboxers
Co-Lead Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto, ON
reply to TSI Marty

(topic move) [DSL] Telus 50Mbps

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 3 followups to it), has been moved to a new topic .. »[DSL] When will profile change

bluenote73

join:2009-02-17
V4N6A5
reply to RandalIT

Re: [DSL] Telus 50Mbps

Is this being worked on or no?