uniqs

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler to Snowy

Premium Member

to Snowy

Re: Yahoo to Users: Let Us Read Your Emails or -- Goodbye!

said by Snowy:

Since I'm still with that outfit, there must be some legitimacy to using web exposure as a litmus test.

Kinda thankful for the name my parents gave me. Googling my name unleashes a torrent of hits, even if you factor in age range and geography. I got to the 30th or so page of Google returns and gave up on trying to find a genuine match.

...of course, I kinda hated growing up in classes where there were, like, four of us in a single classroom.
Nanaki (banned)
aka novaflare. pull punches? Na
join:2002-01-24
Akron, OH

Nanaki (banned)

said by Thaler:

said by Snowy:

Since I'm still with that outfit, there must be some legitimacy to using web exposure as a litmus test.

Kinda thankful for the name my parents gave me. Googling my name unleashes a torrent of hits, even if you factor in age range and geography. I got to the 30th or so page of Google returns and gave up on trying to find a genuine match.

...of course, I kinda hated growing up in classes where there were, like, four of us in a single classroom.

Would never work for me. Why my name is fairly common as a first name the spelling is not. As far as i know my names spelling is one of a kind. I've searched a few times and find nothing with the exact spelling. As for my last name there are 2 spellings and mine is the rarer of the 2 by a large margin.

Now with all that said there are a large number of people who do know my real first and last name on line. Including if i recall 2 or 3 here at dslreports. These people who know my real name only know it because of phone calls and chats. Or they know me in real life as well.