Search similar:

uniqs

Bye
@142.20.20.x

Bye

Anon

Sorry, you won't continue discounts? I won't continue

with you.

I have your crappy and continually downgraded analogue service. I don't want your crappy digital box. I don't want to pay 15 a month for an HDMI capable box. Your bundles SUCK. I hate paying for 10 channels when I want 1. Your internet keeps going up and up and your caps down and down.

That's it. 10 years at this address and a 25 year customer says goodbye.
Samgee
join:2010-08-02
canada

Samgee

Don't look back, no matter what bribes they throw at you to get you to stay. Those will be limited, and will require you commit to staying for a few more years.

Look around, there are plenty of other options for both watching your favorite shows and getting online. I rather enjoy the over $100 a month I'm saving after having said goodbye over 2 years ago.

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to Bye

to Bye
said by Bye :

with you.

I have your crappy and continually downgraded analogue service. I don't want your crappy digital box. I don't want to pay 15 a month for an HDMI capable box. Your bundles SUCK. I hate paying for 10 channels when I want 1.

More truthful words were never spoken. Rogers has just got to have the absolute worst digital programming packages on the planet. Who needs 12 CBC or 23 CTV or 37 of ANY network? And on top of all that Rogers forces you to rent/buy one of their TV boxes at some ridiculous price outright or they rob you blind monthly.

Shaw Digital Favorites package is the way ALL packages should be put together. Just the best channels in ONE package and you have the option to add the crap channels at your convenience. And with Shaw, you own the hardware outright. Also, you pay $100 for the first receiver and get the dish, 2nd receiver and installation FREE.

Shaw's Digital Favorites package may cost in the mid $60's but at least you have some ACTUAL TV channels to watch.

Don't know why ANYBODY would pay what Rogers demands to access their digital television packages. It just don't make sense.

And have you seen Rogers analog cable lately?

More black bars on the screen than you'd see at your local jailhouse. Half the channel's resolutions are set so high you need a magnifying glass to see what's on the screen. Try watching a movie with a 4" high picture and 6" letterbox box bars top and bottom. Has Rogers never heard of "Full Screen" or "Zoom" settings when they convert the digital to analog?

All in all, Rogers cable TV is the biggest rip in town.