rjbasye

join:2000-05-24
Dry Ridge, KY
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·Time Warner Cable

DVR Manager Supported?

Click for full size
When I click DVR Manager I get this screen..

Matt7

join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

My guess is that "feature" is not enabled yet for former Insight customers...

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY

2 edits
I thought that was the case. I'm glad I didn't click to chat as they are probably clueless about us former Insight customers not having access to the Time Warner DVR features right now.
Expand your moderator at work

superakcraig

join:2005-03-15
Louisville, KY
reply to rjbasye

Re: DVR Manager Supported?

I asked someone via chat about DVR manager support via the Iphone app, and of course they told me they would have someone call me because my DVR did not support this feature.

I had a message on my answering machine the other day from someone at TWC stating the DVR needed for this function is not available in our area. They never stated whether it would be or not.

Why am I not surprised?
--
Here I Come to Save the Day!!

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH
Yea that's all they know is that TWC stuff is not available to ex-Insight areas. It quite funny to hear them act like its not a problem and try to do it then come back with its not avail in your area. Um no it is, just not to ex-Insight people.

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
If you want to read some funny material, go look in the TWC Forums and look at some of the responses from level 3 tier support when they try to answer questions from former Insight customers in KY.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
oo oo link to some good ones please!

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
Most of the problems have to do with email migration and they have no clue on what to do. I had to help a person on there myself as they had no idea on what the correct website to go to in order to complete the migration process.

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
reply to superakcraig
I'm also getting issues found on two of my DVR's under equipment check, both work perfectly. I'm not sure what the issues are. Firmware out of date? Maybe?

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Yea now its finally showing all my equipment and all the cable boxes say there are issues, lol.

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
Funny thing, before they switched to the new My services page, all of my equipment had green check marks no issues.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
I've only been able to access it since July 1st, and at that point it only listed my cable card and a DCT2000. As well as my cable modem. Now it lists everything and all the cable stuff has issues.

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
Yeah, They rolled out the new interface about 2 weeks ago. I did notice, they updated the firmware on my Thomson DCM 475 modem that Insight gave me. Insight in Ky, never updated firmware except on rare occasions.

scantor

join:2004-08-11
Columbus, OH
reply to superakcraig
When they break my Tivos with SDV and then try and hike my bill, I plan to send them a note to the effect that their higher prices are "not available in my area".

rjbasye

Dry Ridge, KY
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·Time Warner Cable
said by scantor:

When they break my Tivos with SDV and then try and hike my bill, I plan to send them a note to the effect that their higher prices are "not available in my area".

That's a good one. I have to say, TWC could've had some of the DVR features ready by the time they removed the Insight name. Oh Well.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
There playing the game of on xx date did you actually become TWC, despite being told the last 12-18 months they were doing things to get read to change names. Hell they had since Feb 2012 at least to get a feel for how the Insight systems worked.