Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

The Host

I have to say I'm very disappointed, there was so much they could have done with the premise.

That said, there are so many plot holes it's not funny. Just to give you a couple

If the aliens need to "surgery" to occupy a host, how did they occupy the first one?

When Wanda/Melanie walked across the desert, how come she wasn't cooked alive , it sure looked like she was out there for days
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8

1 recommendation

Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight, wrote the novel.

Herein lies your biggest problem

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
Somewhere in
Reviews:
·VMedia
said by TigerLord:

Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight, wrote the novel.

Herein lies your biggest problem

AH

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
reply to elwoodblues
Thanks for the review. I was very interested in watching it, even though Stephanie Meyer wrote it (Twilight films aren't that bad!).

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
reply to elwoodblues
I'm going to check this movie out.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
Somewhere in
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to Rob
said by Rob:

Thanks for the review. I was very interested in watching it, even though Stephanie Meyer wrote it (Twilight films aren't that bad!).

I know how trailers are edited, but at same time it looked interesting (at first glance I thought they ripped off a Korean movie called the Host), but once I started watching the movie..I'm going..... what's the story? Humans shouldn't be hosts?
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......