how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mordred

join:2013-01-02
reply to Goldheart

Re: [MoP] More UI screenshots

Hmm, that looks like an addon version of a messy room. Sure you can find everything, it just might have pizza stuck to it.

Mordred

join:2013-01-02
reply to Goldheart

I just noticed the 8FPS at the corner. They have some kick as dial up bandwidth going there.......

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Snuffbox

said by Snuffbox:

Waaaaaay too much clutter...

You're only a few addons away from this:

Haha well I am just a DPS, but I usually close the map and normally have Carbonite quest watch set to fade during combat. I could probably shrink the raid frames quite a bit.

Tbone0203

join:2013-06-20
reply to Goldheart

Am I the only 1 that doesnt use a UI addon? D:

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Tbone0203:

Am I the only 1 that doesnt use a UI addon? D:

one of the few who have declared so. Generally, those who don't think they need to customize their view rarely read forums to improve their play. I did say "generally", so there is room for unique individuals.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
reply to Tbone0203

Addons have extended the life of WoW for me.

The ability to customize so significantly and improve over default has consumed countless hours of my time...

Goldheart

Ballston Spa, NY

said by Snuffbox:

The ability to customize so significantly and improve over default has consumed countless hours of my time...

I wouldn't say it has extended the life of WoW for me but it is certainly fun to see what is out there and experiment.

tuocekim
Wafer Pushin' Biatch
Premium
join:2002-11-16
Putnam, CT
Reviews:
·Metrocast Commun..
reply to Snuffbox

said by Snuffbox:

I probably wouldn't have ever stuck with wow if I hadn't come across bartender. Coming from EQ2 I just couldn't handle the default UI.

Goldheart

Ballston Spa, NY
reply to Goldheart

Click for full size
Here is an example of lootroller

Goldheart

Ballston Spa, NY
reply to Goldheart

Click for full size
And here is an example of SavedInstances on the Bazooka data broker bar.

navymaverick

join:2011-07-21
Papillion, NE
kudos:3
reply to Goldheart

Click for full size

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4
reply to Goldheart

I'm definitely going to have to install the savedinstances addon now. I've always wished altoholic would show me how many weekly vp I had gained on each toon in addition to my total. Looks like this addon does that plus more. I like it.

Taino

join:2010-10-15
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to Goldheart

Click for full size
Laptop Screenshot
Click for full size
Desktop Screenshot
Are you comparing your desktop and laptop UI? I have mine setup pretty much the same. The only difference being my laptop maxes out at 1600x900 and the desktop is 1920x1200. I run the laptop on Good settings and only get low FPS in the shrine and in Org (also when wireless which I was in the shot hence the 20fps). Same addons running on both.

Goldheart

Ballston Spa, NY

said by Taino:

Are you comparing your desktop and laptop UI? I have mine setup pretty much the same. The only difference being my laptop maxes out at 1600x900 and the desktop is 1920x1200. I run the laptop on Good settings and only get low FPS in the shrine and in Org (also when wireless which I was in the shot hence the 20fps). Same addons running on both.

No not comparing. I do run the same addons on both though. However my laptop has a 1600x900 display vs. 2560x1600 for desktop. Too much of a scaling issue to use the same folders and settings.