Premium Member

to webcobbler

Re: Starz channel displaying "Movie"

Starz listings on 845HD and 345 are now showing here in VHO8
webcobbler
join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

They have returned, yes. But unfortunately , after the 3rd day, these channels return to "Movie."

What if one wanted to record a movie after those 3 days? For example: 4 or even 13 days out, I see a movie I want to record... i can't because everything says "movie."

I still do not know if this is because of the current Guide Provider, or Starz itself.

This def should be fixed, and the goal of not having this problem in the future. For any channel for that matter. Whether it is a regular channel or movie channel.

dcowboy
join:2012-05-10
Pequannock, NJ

dcowboy

said by webcobbler:

What if one wanted to record a movie after those 3 days? For example: 4 or even 13 days out, I see a movie I want to record... i can't because everything says "movie."

Just setup a manual record for when the movies on.
webcobbler
join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

idk when a movie is on, because it does not display the Title of the production. It just says "Movie."

i do not quite follow, dcowboy

dcowboy
join:2012-05-10
Pequannock, NJ

dcowboy

said by webcobbler:

idk when a movie is on, because it does not display the Title of the production. It just says "Movie."

i do not quite follow, dcowboy

Because you said "i see a movie i want to record" so you must be "seeing" it somewhere like titantv.com or some other online program guide.

You can look at titantv & see the program guide for all the channels thru 7/21 so just see when the movie is on & set a manual recording.