Scilicet (banned)
Spaced Out
join:2005-04-11
Aurora, CO

1 edit

Scilicet (banned) to Goldheart

to Goldheart

Re: [MoP] Addons you use and questions and answers

WoW! (pun intentional) 59 addons. I didn't know that one could alter the interface in this way. So, I installed Bartender4 and Carbonite (for starters) and I am very happy with the alterations. I was at a loss without being able to access all my abilities for the current character that I have been leveling up on the limited action bars with the stock interface. This definitely makes things more interesting. Can't wait to try more of these things out.

It's very efficient to be able to group abilities onto additional action bars for easy access. I was wasting time hunting for scattered abilities on limited and fixed action bar space. I would get bored with waving the cursor all around the screen by the time my toons got above level 80. Maybe I'll get my current project to level 90 for a change. We do like the PvP servers, don't we?

Does anyone know what the feature labeled as "Punks" is all about? I don't know if it came with Carbonite or Bartender4, but doesn't seem to have an obvious function right now.

Taino
join:2010-10-15
Port Richey, FL

Taino

I believe it's from Carbonite. It alerts you to a PvP flagged person of the opposite faction near you. Not really an issue on PvE servers.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Scilicet

to Scilicet
It is a Carbonite function. To get rid of it, right click the Carbonite map and select Options. Click where you see Social & Punks. Uncheck the Punk Monitor.

It doesn't just scan those enemy faction players that are flagged for PvP. It alerts you to any enemy player (works with same faction in STV arena).