Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix

Re: PnE

I'm looking forward to having the gang together again soon. Council should go down this week... and I think we have a shot at tortos.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I still need like 355vp tonight

Though it looks like I'll just be saving it it till I can get the vp chest (I'm not dropping my T15 4pc till I have both 530 chest and shoulders) (I figure 20 ilvl's on 2 items might be worth losing it)

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

I'm looking forward to having the gang together again soon. Council should go down this week... and I think we have a shot at tortos.

Whole-heartedly agree with this. Popular belief is that the next real challenge boss after Horridon is Durumu and that most guild are able to get through Council, Tortos, and Mag fairly quickly.

Having said that, I think such comments set a misleading perspective because none of the fights are just go in pew-pew and roflstomp through them. They "can" be easy as long as everyone is coordinated well; being more mechanic intensive than dps fights. Sounds easier than sometimes it is.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

agreed. If we keep the level of focus up from what we needed to get the horridon kill, those other fights should be doable with only a fraction of the attempts.