Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hudiat

join:2011-10-13
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·WOW Internet and..

Moving, do I have to pay for a truck roll?

I'm moving in the next few weeks. Will I have to pay for a truck roll for wow to come collect equipment? Not sure I will be able to fit in a visit to the local office around move time, and don't really want to cancel service too far ahead of time.

I know the people who will be there after me and they will more than likely sign up for wow, but will need a modem (i own mine and will take it with me) so can one visit close out our service and setup theirs?

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:33

said by hudiat:

I'm moving in the next few weeks. Will I have to pay for a truck roll for wow to come collect equipment? Not sure I will be able to fit in a visit to the local office around move time, and don't really want to cancel service too far ahead of time.

I know the people who will be there after me and they will more than likely sign up for wow, but will need a modem (i own mine and will take it with me) so can one visit close out our service and setup theirs?

I do not believe you have to pay anything for a disconnect truck roll, but customer service would be the best place to ask that question as they can give a definite answer.
--
Dan Della Terza
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone
CMTS Operations Engineer