All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« History
This is a sub-selection from Once again...

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY
reply to battleop

Re: Once again...

It's sad that so many still believe in the R or the D meaning something. It's a Party folks, a big one, and YOU'RE NOT INVITED. YOU just get to pay for it!!!!!

So.... how about that Tooth Fairy...

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs
kudos:2
said by meeeeeeeeee:

It's sad that so many still believe in the R or the D meaning something. It's a Party folks, a big one, and YOU'RE NOT INVITED. YOU just get to pay for it!!!!!

So.... how about that Tooth Fairy...

Ain't that the FREAKIN' truth....
--
Petty people are disproportionally corrupted by petty power

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
Germany
kudos:2
reply to meeeeeeeeee
Wow, we agree on something. I'm honestly surprised so many people are this confused/shocked about exactly what happens inside the beltway.

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY
said by openbox9:

Wow, we agree on something. I'm honestly surprised so many people are this confused/shocked about exactly what happens inside the beltway.

He promised change, he brought change. He promised transparency, he brought transparency. He never promised that you would LIKE the change nor that you would be happy with what the transparency revealed to you, NOR did he promise that he would CARE about what you like. Be careful what you wish for... you might get it.

The sheeple still believe in Mom, Apple Pie and the flag as well as Republicans and Democrats and the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.
--
"when the people have suffered many abuses under the control of a totalitarian leader, they not only have the right but the duty to overthrow that government." - The U.S. Declaration of Independence

sgthomas

join:2003-02-27
Santa Monica, CA
meeeeeeeeee ....... Well...one smart person here! You figured it out...

I was 9 years old when I first heard about the 'New World Order'. I'm 78 now. You do the calculations.

I was told it would be a brand new 'ism'... it IS... it's called 'Globalism'. You all don't really believe that Barry got there by himself, do you? He's not capable of being anything but a sellout fall-guy...and...he HAD to be black. We were primed for it.

Had Americans been on their toes they'd know that this 'group' tried getting Ritalin into the schools in 1935 (read: The Myth of the Hyperactive Child"...well documented). Who's aware that our Board of Regents has been continuously lowering our Standards of Education since the 60's (to help accomplish the 'Dumbing of America') Our own government brought (and still does) all those drugs into the US to assist in accomplishing the very same goal.

So much more, but Americans were far too complacent to be aware that our own government was doing everything it could to destroy us. If you believed that, you were a conspiracy theorist and that, somehow, was a no-no.

Enough said...I'm off to bed.
--
To be of words & not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds...