share rss forum feed

buzz_4_20

join:2003-09-20
Limestone, ME
Reviews:
·ObiVoice
·Pioneer Wireless

More Ads!

So not only will this machine track us but it'll use that to display more advertising.

So, I'd pay $500 for a machine that needs(debatable) a $60 yearly subscription, and it's going to be a very precise portal for targeted ads.

NO THANKS.

Lets add this to the pile of reasons I won't be buying this system.

BTW:
The ads on the 360 were easily blocked at the router.
Just Block:
rpt.rad.msn.com
msnvidweb.vo.msecnd.net

Duramax08
To The Moon
Premium
join:2008-08-03
San Antonio, TX

said by buzz_4_20:

So not only will this machine track us but it'll use that to display more advertising.

So, I'd pay $500 for a machine that needs(debatable) a $60 yearly subscription, and it's going to be a very precise portal for targeted ads.

NO THANKS.

Lets add this to the pile of reasons I won't be buying this system.

This. Im not going to pay $500 just for the console, $60 a year for gold membership (though you can find it on sale for $35) and $70 per game. I dont use my 360 much but when I do, theres nothing but updates and advertising. Only reason I got a 360 was for the Halo series but seeing all this stuff MS is doing, its time to jump off the band wagon. Im just glad GTA V will be coming on on the 360, that will probably be the last console game I buy for awhile. As for the PS4, ill probably wait for them to go on sale in the future.

Also congrats to MS for finally catching up to the specs of my 3 year old system. Even then, my system is upgradeable and able to do much more.