Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Noiche
Premium
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Problem downloading D2

Anyone have any ideas if battle.net/blizzard's having issues with their digital downloading? I recently felt like playing some single player D2 action, and went to their website where I have 2 copies of D2 and 2 copies of the expansion on digital download access. When I download the link for windows, it goes to the Blizzard Launcher and then error's out saying that the download isn't authorized and to go back to blizzard.com and reaccomplish the download. I've done this several times and there's nothing on the support about it and waiting on my ticket is a nail-biting experience.

Anyone else have this issue or would know a fix?

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Not sure if one has anything to do with the other but their log in servers appear to be down. I play WoW and I haven't been able to log on for over an hour. Supposedly there is only a partial server list for today's maintenance and the rest are supposed to be up but I wonder if it's affecting all of battle.net.
--
Up on your wall hangs your degree,
Your parents craved so much for you

Noiche
Premium
Apo, AP
It very well possibly could be, as most of their things affect everything else they own, but I've had this problem for the past 2 days now. I'm fearing it could be that I'm deployed and it doesn't want to let me download the client to MY laptop cause my ISP is in sandbox heaven. I was really hoping this wouldn't be the case, but it's looking more and more like it very well could be.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit
I doubt our problems are the same but I can't log into WoW or Diablo or any battle.net site yet at their server site they show everything up and running. Frustrating.

Edit - I see on their twitter page they are saying they are performing authentication work and no ETA when they'll be done. Nice to see Bliz won't even announce it on their WoW log in screen.
--
Up on your wall hangs your degree,
Your parents craved so much for you

Noiche
Premium
Apo, AP
I really love the fact that everyone feels the need to post everything on Facebook/Twitter instead of their websites or login screens. The fact that some companies, especially gaming, require you to have social pages and maintain them, or a work one, is just stupid imo.

I'll probably just have to wait on my Diablo playing unless I can find some hidden website that offers digital download.....or.....I could order a copy of the games. Decisions decisions....