share rss forum feed

KoshVorlon
B B R
Premium,Mod
join:2000-06-28
Babylon 5

1 recommendation

S@H / E@H - Local Team Stats

justin See Profile made an announcement about buying new servers and migrating from the existing datacenter to a new one here: »Site move to new IP address soon

The S@H and E@H stats are hosted on the old gaming server, which to my surprised has stayed up and operational all these years. The code for the stats has even kept working with pretty much no interaction.

Even though the team continues to crunch with quite a few active members, the forums are quiet. When you add in all the other places that you can get stats, which are maintained and updated, I find it hard to justify going to justin See Profile and asking for space to run what we currently use.

I will make a backup of the DB and code before it all goes away in case things change in the future.

Your comments are welcome, but I hope you understand my thought process on this matter.
--

Game Server Admin
BroadbandGaming
BroadbandFiles

I'm not smart, the voices in my head are.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

I understand but it is sad to see it go or potentially go... So easy to see the team stats but - the forum is dead unfortunately.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County
reply to KoshVorlon

Not sure why I am 4 places lower in this stats place: »boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/user/···0/0/13/0 than in the stats we have here (both are up to date with the same total credit).
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

KoshVorlon
B B R
Premium,Mod
join:2000-06-28
Babylon 5
reply to KoshVorlon

That link is our team for all BIONC projects (BOINC Combined).

If you want just the SETI stuff try this link: »boincstats.com/en/stats/0/user/l···/30192/0

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County

Gack - yea that makes sense... duh - thanks.