spc
Search similar:

uniqs
sa1972
join:2013-07-10
Orlando, FL

sa1972

very bad experience with magic jack support and service

I have been a client with magic jack for years with several accounts and devices. The deactivated my account from their side by mistake and I tried for 10 days to get the account reactivated. They closed the support chat boxes on me and were so rude. The same bad service with their support email.

I will never have account with them again. It was night mare to deal with them. They also force people to use new devices so they pay for new options. I had to contact them several times with my old device until someone told me about the call forward link they have. They told me several times call forward is not and option anymore and you cant see it in the account but yet they give you like to use the call forward. They are not straight at all with the way they run the business. I had service for like 4 year and they are night mare. I will pay any price to use other services but not magic jack.
rickbarnett
join:2005-09-24
Springfield, VA

rickbarnett

Is there a question buried within this diatribe?
We're here to help!!

greenman
join:2002-06-18
Athens, GA

greenman to sa1972

to sa1972
It's easy to say, "Any one can make mistakes," until you're the one to whom the mistake is done. I hope this doesn't happen to others with any regularity. It is unfortunate for it to have happened to you.

This is one of the reasons why I like my main phone number to be Google Voice. That way all phone calls are forwarded to whatever phone is available. If magicJack is out of the loop, I just pick it up on skype or another phone. magicJack has been reliable for me, but stories like this make the need for redundancy in the world of "you-as-your-own-phone-support" fairly important.

If you find that dream phone system, let us know.