spc
uniqs
LNahid20008
join:2013-07-03
Toronto, ON

LNahid20008 to GeorgeBurger

to GeorgeBurger

Re: VMedia Launches

Is it really that hard to get a simple invoice from Vmedia? I find it a little ridiculous that my dad who is an electrician with no computer skills whatsoever has learned how to generate electronic invoices for his customers because they demand it. Meanwhile Vmedia who is supposed to be a leading edge media company can't even provide me with a simple invoice.
GeorgeBurger
join:2011-12-30

GeorgeBurger

Nahid just to clarify, we have provided payment confirmations to you, just as we have for everyone else, not one of whom has commented. This was not satisfactory to you, as apparently the form of our confirmation is not adequate for you to use as an invoice for reimbursement purposes. I am sorry about that, and we are preparing something for you, as we told you. You did not mention that it was urgent. Now we know. We will have it for you tomorrow. Best regards, George.
LNahid20008
Toronto, ON

LNahid20008

No worries, I just wasn't sure what was going on since I never received a reply to my PMs stating that you were preparing something for me. Tomorrow would be great...I need to get the invoice to my company by Sunday afternoon so that I don't lose payment for this month. Thanks for your help.
LNahid20008

LNahid20008 to GeorgeBurger

to GeorgeBurger
Still waiting...
GeorgeBurger
join:2011-12-30

GeorgeBurger

Hi Nahid, you receive the invoices yet? June and July?
LNahid20008
Toronto, ON

LNahid20008

I got the invoices today. Thanks George!