spc
uniqs
Pryck
join:2012-02-03
Fredericksburg, VA

Pryck to Criticals

to Criticals

Re: Soooo...no one told me about the oQue addon

Tried this addon for the first time last night after seeing the post on here. Worked great for getting groups to do world bosses very quickly, once I turned off some of the selections I didn't need the spam reduced a lot. The only strange part was the continuous phase changing with realms. At one point I was standing with the raid group and the phase happened and we were in the middle of another horde raid group on a pvp realm.....so guess what happened....

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Pryck:

.....so guess what happened....

ouch.

sidenote: anyone else having problems with the "qreply" function?

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Pryck

to Pryck
said by Pryck:

Tried this addon for the first time last night after seeing the post on here. Worked great for getting groups to do world bosses very quickly, once I turned off some of the selections I didn't need the spam reduced a lot. The only strange part was the continuous phase changing with realms. At one point I was standing with the raid group and the phase happened and we were in the middle of another horde raid group on a pvp realm.....so guess what happened....

Oh yes you need to be careful.

I did Nalak, ecstatic as I got the normal leggings tier piece from him. Dropped group without thinking and went straight back to my dead realm where Nalak was alive and kicking and took offense to me being underneath him.
Cat5

Cat5 to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

No, surprisingly.

I've had "bounty not found", "cannot connect to battle net", and "user "unknown" doesn't exist" though.

The battle net one was most annoying as I was on battlenet and getting group message but it was spammy beyond belief. Going dark wouldn't work, so I had to disable it for the night. Next day it was fine, so someones battle net must have down somewhere!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

hehe... I meant on this forum, not in-game. :P

I have to use the "reply" form, because the "qreply" bugs out.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

Mine seems to work

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

hehe... I meant on this forum, not in-game. :P

I have to use the "reply" form, because the "qreply" bugs out.

Seems to work for me also.
02778712 (banned)
join:2013-07-08
MA

02778712 (banned) to Cat5

to Cat5
said by Cat5:

said by Immer:

No, surprisingly.

I've had "bounty not found", "cannot connect to battle net", and "user "unknown" doesn't exist" though.

The battle net one was most annoying as I was on battlenet and getting group message but it was spammy beyond belief. Going dark wouldn't work, so I had to disable it for the night. Next day it was fine, so someones battle net must have down somewhere!

The bounty and unknown user were both linked to the bounty system for me. I got both issues as well before the new version was released and let you disable bounties. Once bounties were disabled the errors vanished.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Pryck

to Pryck
said by Pryck:

The only strange part was the continuous phase changing with realms. At one point I was standing with the raid group and the phase happened

Reminds me of the time I hearthed back after an Oondasta run to find myself in the Shrine on Stormpeak. Felt like I zoned right into the middle of a rabbit farm.