Premium Member

to Braincramp2

Re: PnE

I may call on your h.pally.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

Do you plan on running ToT or a raid that can be CRZ'd? If the latter, I could probably help fill your ranks with guildies and/or realid friends if you need.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

priority is ToT... but if we simply can't get the numbers, we'll drop down to CRZ content to make the most of the night.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

FL25 would be nice too.
for all but the last two bosses (majordormo needs more than 11 in 25man to get scorp form) (and well you know rag)

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

1 recommendation

Braincramp2 to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

I may call on your h.pally.

Actual raid healing... craziness...lol. If I am on I will bring what's needed. It would be really easy if we had a a melee heavy team, but I guess I will have to use all of my tools instead of my LFR holy shock/radiance/LoD spam

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Okay... so my family is on yet another road trip for a family vacation with my in-laws. I didn't have the PTO to join them on this one... /sadface... so I will be medicating with large doses of late-night WoW. Hope to see you guys on tonight.

Friday night Raid: May start a little late, but I'd like to knock out some ToT.
Saturday night Raid: ToT
Sunday night: I'd like to valor cap second/third toon, but if you guys need me for anything just let me know. I might also start leveling up the 85shaman.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

Ah, disregard my question in the Absolution thread. Looks like you are still planning to do some PnE raiding tomorrow and Sat night. I'll be down. I'm also family free this weekend.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

If we can't start a raid within a reasonable amount of time, we'll rethink our activities. This weekend we need to be flexible. If you are still helping your guildie tomorrow night when we log on, don't sweat it.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

No, we'll be done by the time you are ready in PnE. It was structured to be that way so I could log over and help you guys out if you ended up going.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
BTW I'm still hoping to do FL tonight, though haven't seen bubbles on and last week when I tried I didn't get any real replies.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

Sorry, can't help ya Dark. Tonight's our progression raid on Absolution.

You should try that Oqueue (or whatever it is) to get a group for that.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

well doing it tonight isn't set in stone, I just want to get it done this lock out.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I think I'll be home earlier than normal

Had a personal trainer session yesterday morning, and boy do I feel it now.

just makes me think I really need to find someway to get regular sessions (or a workout buddy) someone to push me harder than I push myself.