skj
Welcome to the far side of reality
Premium,Mod
join:2002-04-04
Gone South
kudos:1

3 recommendations

Atlanta will be moving. ......

Well, sort of. In an effort to join with the rest of our state and our southern neighbors, we will be closing this forum and incorporating our Atlanta hospitality into the the Southeast chat forum: »Southeast.

Frankly, my dear, we do give a ...... and that is why we are making this move. This forum has been pretty inactive for a while, so I felt it would be better to merge with the Southeast forum.

Y'all be sure to come over now.
--

Reality is the leading cause of stress among those who are in touch with it.--Jane Wagner

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57

1 recommendation

....watch out for the moonshine

»A Big Welcome to the Southeast Forum, Atlanta!

skj
Premium,Mod
Gone South

1 recommendation

said by lilhurricane:

....watch out for the moonshine

»A Big Welcome to the Southeast Forum, Atlanta!

And the Mint Julep.
--

Reality is the leading cause of stress among those who are in touch with it.--Jane Wagner

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium
join:2003-05-03
Atlanta, GA

1 recommendation

reply to skj

I think it's a great idea! I'll be sure to subscribe to the new room, and hope to see some good conversations out of it! Thanks for all the help in this forum, skj and lilhurricane!

skj
Premium,Mod
Gone South

said by Mizzat:

I think it's a great idea! I'll be sure to subscribe to the new room, and hope to see some good conversations out of it! Thanks for all the help in this forum, skj and lilhurricane!

Thanks!

See you over in our new home.
--