dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

TWC WI 53188

Anon

[TWC] HBO GO and MAX GO not working, error Message: MATLB00305

I currently subscribe to HBO and Cinemax and they work on my home TV's. I am registered with TWC My Services and can login and all the information is correct. When I use the same credentials to login to HBO or Max Go, I get this error.

We are unable to match your SubscriberID with a current TWC customer. Please try logging in again and if you believe this message is in error , please contact your local Time Warner Cable representative. (Message: MATLB00305)

I've contacted TWC Customer Service 3 times and they have said, no known issues, to our engineers are working on fixing the problem.

Is anyone else having this issue or know what might be the problem? I've deleted cookies, tried 3 different browsers, reset my cable boxes. Still nothing.
dragnoak
join:2011-11-14
Racine, WI

dragnoak

Re: [TWC] HBO GO and MAX GO not working, error Message: MATLB003

I'm in Racine. I never heard about the "GO' system, so I googled it. I just now signed up on the GO site. After connecting with the HBO GO site, I entered my TWC My Services user info, and the password. On the next screen, I had to "create" a GO user profile, and the e-mail address used by my TWC profile. Once I did this, I was good to go. I got into the system, and hacked around to see what was available.

Maybe, when you created the GO user profile, you didn't use the TWC e-mail address that you have on your account. Try recreating a GO user profile, and using the same e-mail address as your TWC account.

TWC WI 53188 to TWC WI 53188

Anon

to TWC WI 53188
Thank you for letting me know HBO GO and MAX GO worked for you in Racine. This helped me know that the issue was on TWC's side.

TWC fixed the issue by changing my phone number, because me and my Mom had the same numbers on our accounts. Then by deleting my MyServices account and re-registering. I then logged into TWC MyServices and then hbogo.com. Note: It did take a couple of minutes before I could login to hbogo.com without getting an error msg that they didn't recognize my username and password. Hope this helps someone down the road.

Jeremy
dragnoak
join:2011-11-14
Racine, WI

dragnoak

That's great. As I said, I didn't know about these services until I read your message. So thanks for the heads up.

I also discovered the Encore Play, which is another on line feature that TWC has. I subscribe to Encore through TWC, however there is not an Encore VOD channel in the box. Encore Play fixes this issue.

Glad to see that you got it all sorted out.

DragonRider