spc
uniqs

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy to Dunlop

to Dunlop

Re: VMedia Launches

said by Dunlop:

Zazeen beta seems to be going live now for us Quebeckers.

However if I was to sign up for Distributel (unlimited 20) and the base channels I am not really saving anything much over my Bell bill (unlimited 15, a la carte 20 w/ movies for $115)

; (

I've sent them and Distributel a bunch of questions by email a couple of different times and they couldn't be bothered to respond to me. If you can't be bothered to answer an email, then I can't be bothered to sign up with you.
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop

said by rednekcowboy:

said by Dunlop:

Zazeen beta seems to be going live now for us Quebeckers.

However if I was to sign up for Distributel (unlimited 20) and the base channels I am not really saving anything much over my Bell bill (unlimited 15, a la carte 20 w/ movies for $115)

; (

I've sent them and Distributel a bunch of questions by email a couple of different times and they couldn't be bothered to respond to me. If you can't be bothered to answer an email, then I can't be bothered to sign up with you.

Good to know thanks.

Because of the horror stories I have read hear and testiment from a couple of coworkers, I could never see myself using Acanac as I am dependant on my internet for my job. I thought Distributel would be the better option.

I'll see how it plays out in the next few months, I am interested in the technology but there needs to a financial incentive at least to make the plunge as I would lose a lot of features I currently have with FibeTV

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

said by Dunlop:

Because of the horror stories I have read hear and testiment from a couple of coworkers, I could never see myself using Acanac as I am dependant on my internet for my job. I thought Distributel would be the better option.

You realize that Acanac and Distributel are the same company, right?
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop

said by Guspaz:

said by Dunlop:

You realize that Acanac and Distributel are the same company, right?

Distributel purchased Acanac, but they run seperately...or am I wrong?
Acanac seems to have improved or people no longer post horror stories here. I was already nervous when I used TS and Ebox that I would have horrible wait times should my internet go down. I am on 24/7 on call most of the year so if I lose my internet and get paged I am screwed

anyhoo don't really want to derail the thread, I brought up Zazeen because the conversation was specifically talking about Quebec and there will be no Vmedia option in the near future