how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kdshapiro

join:2000-03-29
Eatontown, NJ
reply to gate1975mlm

Re: Netgear R6300V2 Now Avallable at Bestbuy!

I have the WNDR3700 v1 and I have no issues with it, and rarely needs to be rebooted. I'm on an older version of the firmware. What issues are you having?
--
Ken

gate1975mlm
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA
kudos:8

1 edit
said by kdshapiro:

I have the WNDR3700 v1 and I have no issues with it, and rarely needs to be rebooted. I'm on an older version of the firmware. What issues are you having?

Well the issue I am having is at random times when I click the home button on both my Grace Digital Radios either with Lan or wifi they say "Reconnecting to Lan". And when this happens the internet stream stops until the connection is back. It seems to happen at least once per day. I also have a netgear WiFi WN3500RP Universal Dual-Band Range Extender and that also sometimes disconnects and I have to unplug it from the wall and plug it back in again to get it working.

Now of course I am not 100% sure my router is causing these issues but I have a strong feeling it is. Plus my WNDR3700 v1 is getting a tad old anyway. Also I have lots of devices like at least 10. And I am thinking maybe 10 devices+ is too many for the WNDR3700 v1.