gwalk

Premium Member

Nice test pattern you have there.
Wyngs
join:2010-02-20
Coos Bay, OR

Wyngs to SteveShook

to SteveShook
I wonder if this is in response to what's going on this evening? Everything is in the green, but this is the first place I've been able to get to for an hour or so. Constant web acceleration errors.

Erik
@charter.com

Erik

Anon

Assume you have a 9000 system. You have a known problem at the NOC. The problem is a pitiful few support people know about it. They are true idiots at support and you're not likely to get the problem resolved. Assuming you have a decent signal quality...160 or above, and a power word 39 or lower, you need a gateway change. You may have to go to the top to get this done, but I assure you you are on a bad gateway. Specify you want a gateway change, and insist they give you the names of the old and new gateways to force them to do it.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to SteveShook

to SteveShook
You all too? Pff was playing my game at the time and it was rainging real bad outside.. Modem shown GREEN and websites were loading perfect but i couldn't log into anything except skype or get a connection out to other players.

Ping was good and everyone was still playing so it was just my end (hughes actually)

and yes signal was good too... Stupid hughes I HATE YOU