pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac

Re: Path of Exile

I'm in game right now if anyone wants to level! I'm currently on Standard, Level 68, farming Docks.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

1.4k would definitely be low for maps, considering the amount of mobs that can come at once, especially once you magic+ them. Ranger just feels extremely under-developed in my opinion right now. They are quite strong, but their actual DPS numbers seem to be slacking pretty hard. It takes a ton of points in passives to get those numbers really high, which hurts us cause then we can't get as deep into defenses as we need to. Of course, I'm speaking mainly from bow Ranger, not any other build. It just feels slow to me.

Docks is amazing experience well into the 70s. I'm farming there in normal right now, and intend to keep farming until close to 40 before moving on through act 3 and then into cruel on my Onslaught marauder. I'm trying to acquire a mace that would basically triple my DPS, meaning I'll absolutely demolish normal and probably at least act 1 cruel. Right now, I think I need to get my resists up though. All 3 are right around 50% which is bad low, especially walking into cruel. HP is almost 900 at 32, so that's not too bad. I'm having a blast on Onslaught cause the fear of death makes the game so much more challenging and enjoyable to me. If I do end up dieing eventually, that just means I get to come play with you guys and be your tank! Don't plan on that happening anytime soon at least.

If anyone plays Onslaught, or even Anarchy, let me know as I have active characters on both now, although nothing above lvl 50/cruel act 3 right now. We'll game it up though, and I can also help anyone that would be interested in starting up new characters in either one of these leagues. Just hit me up on here.