spc
Search similar:

uniqs
JamiLeeD
join:2004-01-03
Silver Spring, MD

JamiLeeD

[CATV] myLifetime.com

Is RCN going to be added to the myLifetime.com TV provider list (»www.mylifetime.com/shows ··· eason-12 )? Due to a cable outage, a parental unit missed the preview and season premiere episodes of Project Runway. The Road to the Runway Season 12 episode is not available for watching (legally) elsewhere, but it is only available by using the tv provider login on Lifetime's website. Unfortunately, I don't see RCN on the list.

jmirabella
Joe Mirabella
Premium Member
join:2003-10-20
Lanham, MD

1 recommendation

jmirabella

Premium Member

I can not comment to the mylifetime.com part, as I truly do not know. I can however say that Lifetime/A&E/History Channel were recently added to our VOD library.

this show should be available on demand in both SD and HD.

here is the summary from the VOD metadata.

Project Runway: Road to Runway HD

This one-hour special introduces Season 12 of Project Runway's newest set of designers, giving a sneak peak at their amazing talent and larger than life personalities.

07-18 Proj Run HD

In the season premiere, the designers arrive on an airfield runway. Skydivers fall from the sky and the designers learn that they must use the colorful parachute materials to create a look to help define their aesthetic. Kate Bosworth is the guest judge.

-joe

Pacomartin
join:2013-03-18
Bethlehem, PA

Pacomartin to JamiLeeD

to JamiLeeD
said by JamiLeeD:

a parental unit...

Do you realize that line is 35 years old. I am betting it is older than you.
Expand your moderator at work

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane to Pacomartin

Numquam oblita

to Pacomartin

Re: [CATV] myLifetime.com

...I giggled when I read it ;p