All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

MJB33

tpia No Install

TPIA.... LACK OF INSTALL FROM ROGERS TECH.... NO SHOW...

ISP ORDER VMEDIA 45/4 MBIT SERVICE

ORDER JULY 3 2013...

ANYONE HAVE SAME PROBLEM?

OverrRyde
join:2007-04-10
Waterdown, ON

OverrRyde

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!
Samgee
join:2010-08-02
canada

Samgee to MJB33

to MJB33
I think he was trying to send this via telegraph.
LostTheGame
join:2012-11-24
Ottawa, ON

LostTheGame to MJB33

to MJB33
A tech didn't show up to install TPIA service? that's impossible!

MJB33

MJB33

.... got an install date of tuesday the 23rd of july.... said to vmedia monday the 22nd... wednesday the 24th and thursday the 25th... love it when the install wasn't the date you wanted.... still don't know yet.
barrist
join:2010-05-28
Ottawa, ON

barrist

you got an install date for tomorrow, why would you think they would come today?

MJB33

MJB33

didn't specify the date for tuesday... told mon, wed, thurs of the week of july 21 2013... not tuesday.... anyway good that i got the message.... but i still don't know if a tech will show 50/50 for me...

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS

The contractor company Rogers uses here in London typically makes good on their appointments. On my install and one truck roll visit to repair my line, they showed up both times on the day(s) they were supposed to.

MJB33

MJB33

why would it be tuesday when i said to vmedia mon wed thursday..... today was the first day it was to be installed... just verified. wired the network myself coax cable router cable modem splitter... etc etc

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r to MJB33

to MJB33
I think he is trying to communicate with us....

BTC Kevin
join:2011-10-01
Nepean, ON

BTC Kevin to MJB33

to MJB33
Because Rogers sets the date. if they see fit to do it tuesday, then they are doing it tuesday. not much vmedia can do they ask for dates but it's all in the hands of rogers. Rogers comes back and can give em pretty much any date or time. Rogers probably was full monday, and wed. tuesday had empty slots. and thursday kinda busy. Rogers will always fill there time slots, regardless of what we want.
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to MJB33

to MJB33
Rogers may have simply changed the date. Rogers (Or your local cable company) being the incumbent installs all TPIA client installations. They, although can not be proven seem to put their own customers first, and if they run out of time, the TPIA gets cut first.

BTC Kevin
join:2011-10-01
Nepean, ON

BTC Kevin

ya incumbents just do as they see fit. the appointment dates set between the TPI's and them, they treat as a 'suggestion'.