how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Blake002

join:2008-01-28
Fayetteville, NC

Internet dropping constantly

This started happening last week, and it has continued. I might stay connected for 5 hours or so and then my connection starts going haywire and disconnects on and off for the next 45 minutes. It happens randomly, but once it does it one time it usually will continue for a short period of time. I wasn't going to post thinking it might go away on it's on, but the same thing has continued and I am getting aggravated. Any help is appreciated.

dondude

join:2005-09-15
Lehigh Acres, FL
Check modem at the NID. That will eliminate any indoor wiring problems.

Blake002

Fayetteville, NC
reply to Blake002
I have tried everything and it's still doing the same thing.

dondude

join:2005-09-15
Lehigh Acres, FL
Keep calling for a tech. You can also ask for help from talktous@centurylink.com they can assist you also. I would try both. Keep calling, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but be polite.

Blake002

Fayetteville, NC
reply to Blake002
Click for full size

Blake002

Fayetteville, NC
reply to Blake002
Sorry for all the post, but I was hoping someone could look at my modem statistics and see if they could find anything a little off.

codyyy

@embarqhsd.net
does it go out when it rains? and your SNR is to low, once that drops down to 6 your modem will loose sync and yours is at 8 if its a intermittent problem centurylink will only be able to find it when its happening.

bastnpny

join:2008-05-26
Morgan, TX
reply to Blake002
Where are you? We are going through the same thing now for months. We call it intermittent. We don't complain much out here because most of us had Hughes.net before this. We are in Texas.