Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits

For those with an AC router.

For those of you that have a R6300 v1 or v2 AC router here's a wiifi network adapter for laptops, mini PCIe that works like a dream from Amazon »www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=YBK7G···410_item Just got it yesterday and was a snap to setup. Just download the drivers and software from Intel 1st as it doesn't come with a CD.

gate1975mlm
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA
kudos:8

1 edit
said by jaynick:

For those of you that have a R6300 v1 or v2 AC router here's a wiifi network adapter for laptops, mini PCIe that works like a dream from Amazon »www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=YBK7G···410_item Just got it yesterday and was a snap to setup. Just download the drivers and software from Intel 1st as it doesn't come with a CD.

What kind of speeds are you getting when transferring big files from computer to computer?

I have a Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 in my Acer notebook but now that I got the Netgear R6300V2 I may just upgrade.

jaynick
lit up
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
I and the wife both have an Acer notebook with the Intel 6200. I intend to order the wife one of these 7260 AC's so I can see the computer to computer transfer rates as no pc's but mine has it at the moment. I'll report back when it comes. So far I am impressed with it.

SA Spurs1

join:2008-04-16
Georgetown, TX
reply to jaynick
Is that a mini-pci ?

jaynick
lit up
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI
said by SA Spurs1:

Is that a mini-pci ?

mini pcie

SA Spurs1

join:2008-04-16
Georgetown, TX
Is there a version of this card that does not come with bluetooth.
--
SB6121 Motorola SURFboard eXtreme
E4200 v1 Linksys

jaynick
lit up
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by SA Spurs1:

Is there a version of this card that does not come with bluetooth.

Don't know but that shouldn't be a problem.