Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

smokozuna

join:2008-04-11
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Optimus2357

Re: [NV] Lag issues during gaming

thank you everyone for the replies. i was under the assumption that the new modems with channel bonding only applied to the higher tiers available from Cox, i do not believe they would do anything to improve the Preferred service that i am currently subscribed to. i agree this is a common problem with Forza and i do not believe now there is anyway to correct it on my end. imo the problems are being caused by Turn 10, the owners of Forza, or the people i am playing against. thank you again for taking the time to look over my logs and post your opinions, i really appreciate it guys.

kind regards

Beezel

join:2008-12-15
Las Vegas, NV
said by smokozuna:

thank you everyone for the replies. i was under the assumption that the new modems with channel bonding only applied to the higher tiers available from Cox, i do not believe they would do anything to improve the Preferred service that i am currently subscribed to.

It will give you more stability as far as steady speed. We have 8 down and 2 up stream channels available. Also look at how big our population is. So congestion could be a common occurrence. More channels available on any speed tier would be beneficial.