Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jason C

@allstream.net

1 edit

[Cable] Experiencing poor service

Hello,

I recently signed up (July 5th, 2013) for TekSavvy Cable and it was working fine up until 3 days ago. I don't know what's going on, but for the past three days my cable internet service has been completely down.

I've been phoning the support number (1-877-779-1575) each day for about two hours without any response. I've tried using the call back service and still no response from TekSavvy. I'm very frustrated and not sure what else I can do to get assistance.

I am a new customer to TechSavvy -- I switched over services from Bell based upon high recommendations from friends and family, especially customer support.

Anyone out there to help?
(removed)

stickyiki

join:2011-06-08
canada

Try the TekSavvy direct forum. There are agents who will respond to you fairly quickly.

TSI Support2
TSI Support
Premium
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON
reply to Jason C

Hi Jason!

I'm glad we are finally able to make contact with you, but not under these circumstances. I'd be more than happy to have a look at this issue for you!

I'm not sure if you've posted in the »TekSavvy Direct forum but please feel free to start a thread in there and we can address it in a more secure environment.

Also, when starting the new post, can you let us know what the lights on the modem are doing and we can go from there?

Thanks again!

Regards,
TSI Joe

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
reply to Jason C

Jason, you'll need to sign up for a free account by going here: »/prof/new . Then you'll be able to create a topic in »TekSavvy Direct which only you and the techs can see.

Jason C

@allstream.net

Hello I am trying to sign up but the email to verify doesn't seem to be getting through on either gmail.com or hotmail.com.

I am at work right now, but if I remember correctly the modem has two lights only on.

TSI Support2
TSI Support
Premium
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON
reply to Jason C

Hi Jason!

We can work around this issue. No worries on that!

I'm showing we have a gmail address on file? Can we communicate that way? Let me know if this is acceptable and we can go from there!

Regards,
TSI Joe

Jason C

@allstream.net

Yes. Please use that email to communicate with me

Thanks,
Jason

The Mongoose

join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON
reply to Jason C

said by Jason C :

Hello I am trying to sign up but the email to verify doesn't seem to be getting through on either gmail.com or hotmail.com.

I am at work right now, but if I remember correctly the modem has two lights only on.

It's possible your cable's been cut completely. If you have cable TV, is it working? Did your recently cancel any services with the incumbent cable provider in your area (Rogers/Cogeco/etc)?

Jason C

@allstream.net

Hi The Mongoose,

I don't have cable TV and i haven't cancelled any ISP related services recently. I only have internet with TS. I've been trying to reach TS for the last 3 days to figure this out and that is why i resorted to posting to this forum at work.

awebber
Premium
join:2003-04-02
Gloucester, ON

To (in effect) re-state The Mongoose's question, did you recently _cancel_ cable TV, e.g. when you went with TSI? [I'm asking because your answer doesn't specifically mention cancelling TV].

Rogers has been known to physically disconnect the cable when you cancel your last service with them, though I think they're better now about that, than they were.

=aw
--
Webber's occasional bargain blog: www.wwwebber.com