Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Grimm

Premium Member

to Grimm

Re: Batman in the Next Superman movie

In Kingdom Come, they never actually fought. They just had separate plans, with different outcomes, though similar goals.
Heck, by the time the story Kingdom come rolls around, Superman isn't that bothered with Kryptonite any longer [no matter the color]. He is basically just short of being a god.

In the comic book, I think[I didn't read the books that this took place in], Bats had a few devices made from Kryptonite.

There is an animated Justice League movie, where the JLA is having problems fighting their enemies. The root cause was because the "secrete" file Batman had on their weaknesses had been hacked. Batman collected the intel, in case one or more of the heroes decided to go villain.
So bats knows how to stop superman and the others.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

said by Snakeoil:

In Kingdom Come, they never actually fought. They just had separate plans, with different outcomes, though similar goals.
Heck, by the time the story Kingdom come rolls around, Superman isn't that bothered with Kryptonite any longer [no matter the color]. He is basically just short of being a god.

In the comic book, I think[I didn't read the books that this took place in], Bats had a few devices made from Kryptonite.

There is an animated Justice League movie, where the JLA is having problems fighting their enemies. The root cause was because the "secrete" file Batman had on their weaknesses had been hacked. Batman collected the intel, in case one or more of the heroes decided to go villain.
So bats knows how to stop superman and the others.

Yeah. It was Justice League: Doom. It was a great movie.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

I enjoyed, just couldn't remember the name of it. I also enjoyed the Batman year 1 videos.