spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Sefam

@videotron.ca

[Cable] Activation going to take too long, can I get a refund?

I ordered Cable 20 a little bit ago. I have the Thomson modem with me, it's still in the box. I was supposed to move to Montreal tomorrow, but some circumstances make it so I cannot until next week. I was supposed to have a technician come up on monday, and after calling Teksavvy, I am told that this is "tentative" and that it hasn't been confirmed yet, and before they can change the installation date, they need to confirm the first installation date. I've also been told that I won't get any activation before August the 15th if I change the date.

I currently require my internet connection to work, and I cannot afford to spend 15 days after I move waiting for a "maybe we will install on that date" while also waiting for a "maybe we'll change your installation date". I'm simply going to call Videotron, even if they're more expensive, to get service sooner.

Is it possible for me to get a refund on the activation fee, the first month fee, as well as return the modem in its box to get refunded for that as well?

TSI Support1
TSI Support
Premium
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON
kudos:1

Re: [Cable] Activation going to take too long, can I get a refun

Hi Sefam,

We would provide you with a refund for your service if we do not have an activation date yet. Can you please post your account details in »TekSavvy Direct and I'll take a look into this for you.

Thanks,

Chris.