spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RandiWes

@mchsi.com

[MO] POS DCM425 keeps DCING

Ok, this router keeps disconnecting and freezing up when JUST BROWSING!!! We pay the 5 bucks a month to rent this from you, and IT COST 5 BUCKS ONLINE!!! CHEAP A>>es!! This is got me very furious, why would we pay for service if it doesn't work. BRING ME THE TOP OF THE LINE MODEM. DO THE INSTALLATION RIGHT!! As for this week of scetchy internet I have been informed I will receive no credit even though your internet has been skippin out all week. EVEN DURING NON PEAK HOURS!!!!!.. I am now 5 days behind on my online classes due to this as well. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED I HAVE NO PROBLEM CANCELLING AND TAKIN MY INSTALLATION FEE BACK. GIVE ME A GOOD MODEM. AND FIX THE LINES. YOU CANT CHARGE PPL FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED.. THE BBB is being informed MONDAY if this is not fixed ASAP.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:117
Hello,

I am sorry to hear our services are not working properly. I will be happy to help work on getting this resolved for you. The DCM425 is solid DOCSIS 2 modem that we use in many of our markets. There are likely other issues contributing to the connection problems you're having. Please send me a private message with your phone number or account number and I will check further into this.

Thanks!
--
MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
»mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport/

CappinHoff

join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to RandiWes
said by randiwes:

Ok, this router keeps disconnecting and freezing up when JUST BROWSING!!! We pay the 5 bucks a month to rent this from you, and IT COST 5 BUCKS ONLINE!!! CHEAP A>>es!! This is got me very furious, why would we pay for service if it doesn't work. BRING ME THE TOP OF THE LINE MODEM. DO THE INSTALLATION RIGHT!! As for this week of scetchy internet I have been informed I will receive no credit even though your internet has been skippin out all week. EVEN DURING NON PEAK HOURS!!!!!.. I am now 5 days behind on my online classes due to this as well. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED I HAVE NO PROBLEM CANCELLING AND TAKIN MY INSTALLATION FEE BACK. GIVE ME A GOOD MODEM. AND FIX THE LINES. YOU CANT CHARGE PPL FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED.. THE BBB is being informed MONDAY if this is not fixed ASAP.

Stop whinning and and writing in caps and go to the local office and swicth it out. Not the hardest thing to do and possibly the easiest thing to do. I love your threats though, pretty funny and meaningless. The BBB... lol they'll just say ok and leave it at that.

Want a hint, call retention and see about credits. Don't talk to CS, they're slow and don't get it.

drewgruesome
Crawler Meat

join:2009-12-01
Waverly, IA
reply to RandiWes
Do yourself a favor. Before you have a heart attack, talk with Chad. He will get you sorted out, even if it takes some time and effort, he will work with you every step of the way to make it right.

Don't call customer service, they are inept. Deal with Chad, save yourself the stress, and get yourself put back together.

Losing your mind on an internet forum isn't healthy, even if justified.

Best wishes.