uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1
reply to Optimus2357

Re: [Off Topic] What is your marketing department thinking?

Just making a point, Cox's ads are controlled by Cox, I do think some of them are down right funny! We, as customers have a right to complain. I'm paying money we really don't have for this. Cox is a hell of a company, and if we end up moving back home, I might dread it (Time Warner) but some parts there are Cox (Cleveland)

"Whole Home Paarttay" is down right historical. My friend who lives in Las Vegas cracks up at the father. So do I.

Sorry if I came up as complaining, not my intent. I wanted to post a message for the marketers.

-Rob

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
said by Rob_:

Just making a point, Cox's ads are controlled by Cox, I do think some of them are down right funny! We, as customers have a right to complain. I'm paying money we really don't have for this. Cox is a hell of a company, and if we end up moving back home, I might dread it (Time Warner) but some parts there are Cox (Cleveland)

"Whole Home Paarttay" is down right historical. My friend who lives in Las Vegas cracks up at the father. So do I.

Sorry if I came up as complaining, not my intent. I wanted to post a message for the marketers.

whole home = double dip.
i couldnt watch diy this morning because it was offline. the hd version was probably online but because i REFUSE to coff up an extra 5 spot per month for SOMETHING IM ALREADY PAYING FOR. i was denied. thanx cox
--
Despises any post with strings.

Optimus2357
Premium
join:2010-11-21
West Warwick, RI
kudos:3
reply to Rob_
Oh, my reply was in regards to the Disney Channel comment, and in reading my response, I think I was too confrontational. You do have a point too. I personally didn't like the ads making fun of the Verizon guy, felt it was in poor taste, but I also know they were just doing it in retort to one Verizon did. I find commercials can almost be like mud-slinging in Politics..they always start friendly..