share rss forum feed

OverrRyde

join:2007-04-10
Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

Signup question

Hey guys/Rocca,

Just wondering when the confirmation call is usually made when you have signed up for service? I received the confirmation of the signup and order was process through my bank account, but i have yet to receive a call or f/u email with details.

Just curious as i remember seing some reviewers that received a call and an email on the same day their order was processed.

Thanks!

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
You will receive a call from them once they confirm/verify with Rogers/Cogeco. It could be one day to few days. Being Sunday, you will get a call from them Monday or Tuesday. In my case, I received a call from Start after couple days.

OverrRyde

join:2007-04-10
Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
said by Guru:

You will receive a call from them once they confirm/verify with Rogers/Cogeco. It could be one day to few days. Being Sunday, you will get a call from them Monday or Tuesday. In my case, I received a call from Start after couple days.

I figured it would take some time. Just to be clear i did not order today, i ordered on the 25th.

Start Laurie
Premium
join:2011-09-09
London, ON
kudos:1
reply to OverrRyde
Hi there. Once we receive confirmation about your install date we will email you and give you a call. If you'd like to PM me your name I can make sure it is being processed for you. Thanks!

phphreak

join:2010-02-07
canada
reply to OverrRyde
I put in the notes of my signup that I wanted to delay my date until later in August. I'm pretty sure they'll read those notes before calling Rogers, right?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
We do read the notes, presumably you also filled the requested transfer date in for the date you wanted also? Thanks.