spc
uniqs
ommand
join:2013-07-19
canada

ommand to Fervid

to Fervid

Re: Any issues in London?

I should have just stayed on the 28/1 until I knew this shit was more stable. All of the complaints in this forum should have been a big red warning sign.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by ommand:

I should have just stayed on the 28/1 until I knew this shit was more stable. All of the complaints in this forum should have been a big red warning sign.

If what I said in my other post is the source of the troubles then it would not matter what speed tier you were on. The 28/1 speed tier and all other speed tiers are serviced via the aggregated backhaul, but I don't think that has anything to do with the issue at hand.

Perma
join:2011-12-20

Perma

I'm in NorthWest London(Wonderland&Oxford) and I haven't experienced any problems at all today or since I've upgraded. I'm also on ATPIA 45/4.
Perma

Perma

I take my previous post back.

34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

1 edit

34764170 (banned) to Perma

to Perma
said by Perma:

I'm in NorthWest London(Wonderland&Oxford) and I haven't experienced any problems at all today or since I've upgraded. I'm also on ATPIA 45/4.

Switching to ATPIA is not the reason this is happening. Check your modem for the info regarding the downstream / upstream channel modulation. Has your node been switched to 64QAM for the upstream channels?
ommand
join:2013-07-19
canada

ommand to Perma

to Perma
I'm in the same part of London.