spc
Search similar:

uniqs
HDRKC072
join:2013-07-29
Lebanon, IN

HDRKC072

Which router is better choice for use with 4620LE

My first post here and new to this type of internet connectivity. I have been on Hughesnet since the old one-way DirecPC and am looking for another source for internet access. I have been reading about the Millenicom service and am about ready to take the plunge. I have been tethering my Verizon cell phone to my computer and getting speeds down between 6-9mb and up around 1-1.5mb. After contacting Millenicom, I appear to be eligible for either the Hotspot plan or the BYOD plan. Is the BYOD plan available on Verizon? I have also contacted he 3G store and they say they can bundle the modem and router together along with configuring them for Millenicom service. The router they suggested was the Peplink SOHO 3G/4G wifi. How does this router compare to the Cradlepoint MBR95? I have currently my Hughesnet satellite modem attached to a Linksys router for my home Ethernet network. I want to be able to switch over to Millenicom as easily as possible and utilize my current home network. Does the above equipment look like I am on the right track? Thanks for any and all help and advice in getting this up and running. Oh, one last question. I can get 4G service in the house on my cell phone, but should I get an exterior antenna for the above setup? If so, what kind and will signal transmission via RG6 cable be sufficient? Thanks again.