RalphKramden
join:2007-01-10
Newtown, PA

RalphKramden to The Q

to The Q

Re: Premier League Extra Time

said by The Q:

said by mikedz4:

.... or else I'd be looking at switching.

LOL, if I had a nickel for every time you said that....

If mikedz4 had a nickel for every time he said that, he could afford to move to a place where he can get DTV...

rej4sl
join:2008-07-11
Minneapolis, MN

rej4sl to usry723

to usry723
Last week Premier League Extra Time arrive 9.35 CT - 45 minutes late . This week it arrive at 9.10 CT 20 minutes late. I click on to watch a game and it says unavailable. The description says 9.50 ET and any game we want is the same. It just says coming soon.

Is it really this difficult to populate on demand on time each week or is this going to be like this every week.
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678 to telcodad

to telcodad
The main reason why Comcast didn't add the feeds as TV channels was that they didn't want to take up bandwidth with channels that only have live content for two hours or so each week.
Read more at »www.philly.com/philly/bl ··· 8xWMl.99

wow comcast other systems have found away to make that work? and you have the red zone channel just siting there most of the year with no content and what about the all of the bandwidth from taking away the added HBO and others HD feeds?

Why not add say 4-5+ channels on each system and put ELP HD, BTN HD alts, goal line HD, game 3-9 HD, team 2-9 HD?

also if you get NFL ST this will not fly but then you may suck it up and add 14-15 HD channels just for that.

usry723
join:2009-04-09
Augusta, GA

usry723

If that is the case why couldn't they add it in every area?

I don't even care about the problems. I'd just be happy to have it in my area.

rej4sl
join:2008-07-11
Minneapolis, MN

rej4sl to usry723

to usry723
We have had it from day 1 and have yet to be able to watch any game. Day 1 - all games appeared 45 minutes late could not watch live. Day 2 this Saturday games appear on guide 20 minutes late - unable to watch as the on demand says unavailable. Sunday the info appeared on Saturday night but still could not watch as game unavailable. It did allow us to do it 80 minutes into the game.

It is nice to have but would be even nicer to watch. It is more frustrating to have and not work.