how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

neo565

join:2013-07-30
Falmouth, MA
reply to mikedz4

Re: [Rant] The X1 System is really BAAAAAAAAD!

No. This actually happened at our house. The comcast guy literally fell asleep on the couch holding his tool thingamabob. It was a tech wearing a red Xfinity shirt.

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA

I have a red Xfinity shirt and I am just a customer. Shirt means nothing.

neo565

join:2013-07-30
Falmouth, MA

No. This was a real Tech. But still the most annoying thing is the channel-switching issue.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to neo565

Im not sure if it still holds. But the only surefire way of knowing if its a contactor tech or employee tech is by looking at the work order. if its a three number tech number its inhouse. If its a 4 number tech number its a contractor employee. as a example a 888 tech would be inhouse where a 8888 tech would be contractor. Not 100 percent it still holds true but was that way up to about two years ago or so. Might have been a regional thing to tho so im just sayyin. Not that it helps in the fact you are paying for something you appear to hate anyway.

gar187er
I do this for a living

join:2006-06-24
Dover, DE
kudos:4

wrong. lots of areas switched to 4 digit inhouse numbers.
--
I'm better than you!

neufuse

join:2006-12-06
James Creek, PA
reply to neo565

red shirt? all our Comcast field tech employees here wear gray ones... even the contractors have similar colors, haven't had anyone out in red in well... ever.. ever since we switched from Adelphia to Comcast it's been gray here